Basic information about data protection .
(1) Responsible SA PUNTA COSTA BRAVA, SLSA PUNTA COSTA BRAVA, SL
(2) Purpose To manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting.
(3) Legitimation Consent of the interested party.
(4) Recipients Responsible for treatment outside the EU.
(5) Rights Access, rectify and delete the data.
By registering, you agree to provide us with valid personal data that allow the provision of the service by SA PUNTA COSTA BRAVA, SL and its correct identification as a registered user.
These personal data that you must provide us are essential for the sending of the information and / or the orders and the preparation of the invoices.
The absence of these data or their inaccuracy will lead to the impossibility of carrying out the information services.
The data provided is stored in a file owned by SA PUNTA COSTA BRAVA, SL. that complies with current regulations on data protection and is registered in the Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
SA PUNTA COSTA BRAVA, SL. undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy of such data, as well as to treat them with confidentiality, assuming the necessary measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, as set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 and its other development regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: SA PUNTA COSTA BRAVA, SL - CIF B55194286
Dir. Postal: Pescadors 2 door 8- Platja de Pals (Girona)
Head of Data Protection: Mariona Andreu
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
We inform you that the personal data you provide will be treated in files in order to provide the services and / or information requested.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the registration agreement to our website as well as receiving information that you request voluntarily.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- SA PUNTA COSTA BRAVA, SL does not communicate data internationally
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- The interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Sa Punta Costa Brava, SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
To make use of your rights, write an email to the person in charge of Data Protection (section responsible for the file).
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we treat at SA Punta Costa Brava, SL come from: Web form
The categories of data that are treated are:
Specially protected data is not processed.